Monday, July 7, 2008

Nature ... Slideshow Contest at Slideshare!

This is powerpoint point presentation designed by a 17 years old student from Portugal. His name is João Paulo Alves and his presentation is competing at a Slideshare contest... go there check it out and vote it winner!!! Excellent message, design, and use of the language.



Ok... did you like it? what did you like about it? Contents, message, photos, words. What about you? Would you like to participate in this contest or at least contribute to the spreading of the going green and thinking green idea to save the world? Come on ... Let us know what you have to say... Leave a comment...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud that you put my presentation here. It is really rewarding to see my work being promoted.

I have some family living in Venezuela and I just loved your comment on my presentation.

See the presentation until the end and try to apply some of the advice given. That way, we'll contribute to a better environment. :)

Anonymous said...

Just a small rectification: I'm from Portugal, not Brazil. It's not that important but I'd be thankful if you could correct it. :)

Thank you!

manuel said...

the nature is the paradise.. we have to take carefull.. i like the nature i hope tha this pardise gonna be like this for a longe time

manuel said...

the nature is the paradise.. we have to take carefull.. i like the nature i hope tha this pardise gonna be like this for a longe time